Oil mist separatorsThe AF oil mist separator serves to separate the oil mist in the exhaust air of oil-sealed vacuum pumps. The pump connection was designed for KINNEY® rotary valve pumps, will however be carried out in accordance with customer wishes and can therefore also be used for other oil-sealed pump makes. WERNIG oil mist separators are produced on an order-related basis so extensive options are possible.
- Degree of separation over 99 %
- Low throttling
- Quick cartridge replacement
- Simple cleaning possible
- Oil drain nozzles with ball valve (can also be used for the direct oil return feed to pump)
- Pressure gauge for pressure display
- Connection sizes can be optionally adapted
- Upright container version also possible
- Painting according to wishes
- Various material combinations possible, e.g. complete CrNi-steel
|Typ||Volume flow||Pump connection||Outlet connection||Connection||Oil outlet connection||Weight|
|AF 1||288 m³/h||ANSI 2” 150 lbs||DN 50 PN 16||Muffe 1/4”||G 1/4”||~ 27 kg|
|AF 2||552 m³/h||ANSI 3” 150 lbs||DN 80 PN 16||Muffe 1/4”||G 1/4”||~ 44 kg|
|AF 3||966 m³/h||ANSI 4” 150 lbs||DN 100 PN 16||Muffe 1/4”||G 1/4”||~ 62 kg|
|AF 4||1488 m³/h||ANSI 5” 150 lbs||DN 125 PN 16||Muffe 1/4”||G 1/4”||~ 90 kg|
|Dimensions||∅ A||∅ B||C||D||E||F|
|AF 1||273 mm||360 mm||250 mm||200 mm||510 mm||400 mm|
|AF 2||324 mm||415 mm||300 mm||250 mm||680 mm||530 mm|
|AF 3||406 mm||500 mm||350 mm||250 mm||725 mm||550 mm|
|AF 4||457 mm||550 mm||400 mm||280 mm||950 mm||750 mm|
The permissible working temperature of the filter inserts lies at -15 to + 140 °C, the pressure loss lies at ~ 15 kPa at max. flow with new element. The compressive strength lies at minimum of 1.5 bar.
Other sizes on request!